1. SIGN IN at www.simpledose.com.au/sign-in, and make the change in your custom sign in area:
You can order a change to your medications, vitamins or supplements by changing the configuration of your packs, once you sign up with SimpleDose by signing in at simpledose.com.au/sign-in and pressing the 'Add' button below Your SimpleDose overview, as shown here:
2. Email or text us, by sending us a screenshot of each using this website, forward the eScript to firstname.lastname@example.org, or SMS it to 0481 610 250.
3. Ask your doctor to order the change
Even better, we work with GP clinics meaning that normally, the GP will simply email us the changes directly - meaning we know as soon as the changes are made.
If you make a change, we'll need your new scripts sent to either email@example.com or 0481 610 250, so we can get the new medication packed, as soon as possible.
- If it's toward the end of the month & you don't have much medication on hand, we will just ask that you dispose of the few days remaining and send a new 28 day supply to begin immediately when received via express post.
- Alternatively if it's just the beginning of the month, your new medication will be sent to you in conventional packaging until your current 28 day SimpleDose supply finishes, and then the new medication will be included in the SimpleDose from then on.
We offer same-day express delivery within the Brisbane area, and overnight anywhere else in Australia, in line with Australia Post's Express Post guidelines.